Monday, October 10, 2011

So hungry.

It's cold and rainy outside.  I really like this kind of weather. It makes me want to curl up in some sweats with a book and some tea.

Hopefully I'll get to when I get home from school.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Oh! I just got my grade back from my math test. Super happy. I got a 94. It almost makes my 88 in my gov't test okay.  Not really though.  I don't take B's well at all.  I almost didn't even want to share that grade..but that's not very honest.  And in keeping you updated, I have to be honest.  Even with the lame stuff.  Just don't think I'm dumb.  I studied really hard.  To be honest, I'm a bit frustrated with that test.  There was a typo on the test that I accidentally overlooked which would have given me an A.  My teacher apparently also likes trick questions.  I overlooked that as well. 

(grumbles)

I really shouldn't be stressing about it, since I still have an A in the class altogether...but still.  It's just one of those things that really irks me.  I saw my grade and wanted to to punch something.  I guess it just makes me feel like I could have tried harder, even when I know I tried my hardest.  It's dumb, I know.  But I'm weird.  I'll do better next time.  I don't plan on getting anything lower.  And since she drops the lowest grade, I'll be set.

Anyway, Emily Slaughter and Rebecca Woodrum just walked into the library and saved my life.  I had planned on intoducing a girl from my Spanish class to Thai food so I obviously didn't pack lunch, but then I realized I forgot my wallet.  PANIC. So up until now, I thought I was going to starve.  I know, slightly dramatic..but I was really super hungry..since I didn't have a super big breakfast.  But Becca's getting me lunch.

Lifesaverrrr.
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment