Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blech.

You know I'm not one to complain about pain much...but if you think about it, be praying I feel better. Because I feel like poop.


I feel lame for whining about it, but midterms are next week and whatever's up with me is really not helping my studying.  Actually, mainly just pray for that. That's what matters.  I don't really care that I'm sick, it's just getting in the way of preparing for midterms and I'm starting to feel a little stressed.


I thought I just had a bit of a cold, but I woke up this morning feeling worse.  Stuff is in my chest, I'm a little nauseous, and I feel like I'm going to pass out every time I stand up.  Luckily, since I'm studying..I'm not doing a lot of standing up.  But still.


I'm bummed that I have to miss dance tonight because of it..but I'm sort of thankful, too.


Now I have some more time to study.

Just be praying.  You're the best. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment