Monday, October 10, 2011

Sleepy girl.

Just got home from class.  First thing I did was put sweats on.  Now I need tea.  But before I curl up and bust out the book, I should probably finish homework. I like to knock out the essential stuff before I chill. Really though, I just want to sleep.  I dunno if it's the weather, my cold, a lack of sleep or a combination of all three..but I was practically falling asleep in Spanish class this afternoon.  Not fun.  I got my grade back for that one, too: 99! (:



Sidenote: While I was at Becca's eating leftover meatballs and cake from April's wedding, she decided to give me one of her canvases so that I can start painting again.  It has a painting on it already but she doesn't like it.  So I'm going to sand it down, put a white base coat on it, and paint something.  I think the under layer of paint will give it a cool texture.  Hopefully I can start on it soon.  But I'll probably have to wait till Christmastime so that I have time.  I have too many projects I'm already working on.  I'm just so excited to paintttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment