Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ahh.

They just keep coming. I thought this upcoming Monday would be my last test for a couple weeks, but apparently not. Wednesday: math test. Following Tuesday: another government test. But that's okay. I like studying.  Yeah, I said it.  I like school. And homework.  And studying.

I like to learn.

What I don't like is when there's so much of it that it's overwhelming. Sometimes, there really is not enough time in the day. But I set aside a good portion of my week to studying, so I'm usually able to keep it from getting to the point where I feel like I'm going to drown under all the various things I need to do. It's just a process of learning the best way to manage time.  Trail and error.  And as much as I end up staying up till 12 and waking up at 4 to finish whatever didn't get done in the time I've set aside, NOT sleeping is really not a good method of time management. Unfortunately, it is sometimes necessary.  But I'm working on not making that my habit.  Otherwise, I'm going to permanently look like a halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment