Saturday, October 8, 2011

Doodlin'.


Got a little distracted at the end of the week, so I grabbed some flashcards off my desk and started doodling.  I ended up with these and I'm thinking about putting them on a larger canvas. The one on the left, at least.  I think it'd make a pretty cool painting.  I could add it to my new room. I'm not sure I've mentioned that yet, though.

So, I've been taking an interior design course (long story as to why I ended up taking it, but it's ended up being pretty enjoyable) and my final project is to design a room.  Since I'll be graduating in the spring and will be staying here for college, I'll be needing a place to stay.  I may end up renting a place with some friends in the future, but until I'm financially stable, I'll have to stay at home.  So I plan on moving out into my garage.  We've been working a ton on it over the summer, clearing stuff out and painting and whatnot.  But now it's time to turn it into my own place.  I'm hopeful to have it done and be living in it by December.  But we'll see. (:

PS, today was a great day.  Thanks for that.  Alligator food.

No comments:

Post a Comment