Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The weekend.

AUGUST 7. Morrison Springs at 8am is a beautiful sight to behold.  After the final dive for my certification, I spent my day with Kylethegirl at the beach.  Yes, that is the unofficial attachment to the end of her name.  I mean, you've got to find some way to differentiate between the thirty bazillion Kyle's we have in PC.

AUGUST 6.  You can never get too much soccer.

AUGUST 5.  After dive class/training from 9am-6pm, I drove to Destin to hang out with Korynne, a friend of my sister's.  Up until now, I had never actually met her, but my sister talks about her all the time.  She called me up and said she was in Florida to visit family, so she thought it'd be cool to meet my family and me as well.  She's a complete sweetheart.  I'm looking forward to hanging out with her one last time before she heads back to Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment