Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lame.

Little did I know, my phone separates long texts into individual tiny texts. So much for mobile blogging. I'm gonna have to play around with that a bit.


It's been a pretty good day. Went on my second dive at Morrison Springs. It was freezing. After diving, I joined my youth group at Rob's pool for some burgers, swimming, and the watching/playing of soccer.

It been a while since I've done stuff with my youth group. There were a lot of factors that played into my reluctance to go, but after a conversation I had with a friend, an article I read on Relevant, and a lot of prayer, I felt like I should go back. So, we'll see. I feel like God will work through it. He's been working through a lot lately and I don't want to shut out any opportunity for Him to work in my life.

Anyway, time to wind down, get a shower, drink some tea, eat some Thai food, read a book, and play Super Strikers with my brother.
(WHICH, ACCORDING TO HIM, IS LIKE MARIO FIFA.)

No comments:

Post a Comment