Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2.


Dylan finally cut his hair.  Now, if only he actually acted as innocent as he looked, he really would be a new kid.

I spent over two hours trying to get this devil to cut his hair.  He was starting to look like a female and it was driving me crazy.

However, not only is this kid incredibly stubborn, but he absolutely loathes haircuts.  Aside from my best friend, Dylan hates haircuts more than anyone else I know.  Thus, most of my day consisted of various attempts at manipulating Dylan into walking into SportClips. 

It started with starvation and abandonment in the heat, then personal property theft and threats of blackmail, and finally a deal involving a compromise regarding hair length and just a bit of bribery.  Yes, I am aware that every parent is probably crossing me off the list as a potential babysitter, but sometimes you gotta do whatever it takes.  Plus, it was incredibly entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment