Friday, September 17, 2010

We'll see how this goes..


  A kid I know started this project back in January taking a picture a day for the whole year. As I creepishly stalked his daily Facebook photo updates, I was continually inspired by his creativity and wanted to do something similar. I had my birthday a couple weeks ago and I decided to use my birthday money/money I've been saving up to buy myself a Canon XS to help utilize my skill. Or, lack thereof.

 So, here I am: copying this kid's project (even though I'm starting over 3/4 of the way through the year), and adding snippets of random things that occur in my life and miscellaneous thoughts that run through my head. Granted, I won't be nearly as creative, and my writing won't be anything near eloquence, but this is just a bit of me sharing me with you. If that makes any sense at all.

 I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging deal, so things look a bit rough right now. Plus as a high school student, I don't exactly have the free time to sit arount and tweak with these sorts of things. So just bear with me. Perhaps some day I'll be able to organize my insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment