Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photos of the weeeeeek.

Alright. Here's my week. I'd like to be able to put these pictures up on they day they are taken..but with all the freaking homework I have, I don't exactly have time to sit around and do miscellaneous stuff like vanquish Pokemon creatures or read haikus, let alone tweak with pictures and write on this blog every day. I'll try to do this as often as possible, time allowing, but you may end up just getting a weekly slew of these. Who knows..we'll see.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 09.25.10
This is Paco: more commonly known as Lauren. But to me, she is Paco. Always will be.

She's pretty much a sweetheart and hanging with her is always a blast.

And no, she is not Mexican. Not even close.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Friday 09.24.20
Unlike the majority of other girls my age, I do not spend my Friday nights out partying or flirting with boys. For the most part, I don't even go out to hang with my girls. I hang with these kids.
(L-R: Isaac, Chloe, Kaeli, Lilly, and Abigail)

They're probably my five favourite little buddies, like, ever. My Friday evenings usually consist of Mac N' Cheese (or frozen pizza or something completely unhealthy like that), movies, and games that involve me being an evil dinosaur that chases small children around trying to turn them into mini evil dinos by gobbling on their limbs. Yeah, there's never a dull moment with these boogers. Ever.

Tonight was especially fun since I brought them all McDonalds, which is about as unhealthy as it gets. Don't worry, I apologized to their parents ahead of time for poisoning them. After we chowed down on our greasy feast while watching Hoodwinked, we all had a grand time making sugar cookies. Once I got their systems completely filled with sugar, I chased them around the house growling like a maniac. It was fantastic. I love Fridays. <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 09.23.10
Our neighbours down the street got away for about a day and a half to celebrate their anniversary, so their kids camped out at our house while they were gone. But of course, every time this family ever does anything, their devil dog, Daisy, gets sent here to drive me mad. If I were to hate anything, the list would look something like this:

1. Hypocritical/arrogant behaviour
2. Bananas
3. Daisy

The best part is (yes, this is dripping with sarcasm), Daisy thinks I'm her best friend. So I can never get rid of her. ahsjkg;dhsja. Kill me now.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Wednesday 09.22.10
You have no idea how difficult it is to stand on pointe and take a picture of it at the same time. It was an interesting sight, for sure.

These are what my dad likes to call "The Cruel Shoes". Looks can be deceiving, my friend. These are not dainty little ballet shoes. Far, farrrr from it. Aside from completely chopping off your feet, this is probably the most morbid thing you could make your feet endure. Five minutes in these and your feet feel like they've been run over by a semi. Thirty, and you've got bloody, painful open blisters. Just lovely, isn't it? 

Yes, I am over exaggerating just a tad, but you get the pointe.

Hahaha, ballet pun. I am retarded. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Tuesday 09.21.10
Meet Coleman. I babysit this kid and his precious baby sister every Tuesday while their mom teaches a dance class. Let me tell you, this boy is going to be one lady killuh when he's older. He's freaking adorable, he's a little sweetheart, he's a complete genius, and he's probably the most stylish kid around. Fo'real, check out that get up!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Monday 09.20.10
Yes, I am aware there is no picture here. No, there hasn't been a technical difficulty. I didn't get around to getting any good shots. Actually, I didn't even touch my camera. I had so much going on this day I didn't even think about it. It hasn't even been a week of this project and I've already failed. (sighs) Story of my life.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Sunday 09.19.10
This past Sunday was Surf N Grill, my church's baptism/let's-all-eat-hamburgers-and-get-sunburnt service. It's a ton of fun. You should try it sometime.

Since this was the first day I truly got a chance to use my camera, I was kind of in everyone's face. I apologize if I was completely annoying, I was just a tad excited to play with my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment