Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photo Update (:

Tuesday 09.28.10
My 14 year old brother had a Boy Scout function last night that my family went to (I went for the food). Conveniently, it's located in the Cove, which is probably my favourite part of town. As soon as I got a chance, I slipped outside to longboard a bit.

First, I haven't longboarded since spring break. You have no idea how good it felt to be back on Betty (in case you don't know me very well, I have a tendency to name all of my belongings).
Second, have you been outside in the past two days?! It's like God finally fixed the AC or something. It is beeeeautifuuuul.

Anyway, after a while, my other little brother found me longboarding outside and wanted to give it a go. So I got to have a bit of bonding time with that little dude teaching him how to longboard. He's pretty much a beast at it.
________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 09.27.10
After a horrifically grueling night of dance (insert sarcasm: dance was ridiculously unchallenging due to a sub teacher that belongs teaching five year olds...asdfghjkl), my friend, Val, came over to study with me. We both plan on taking the CPT for Gulf Coast within the next few weeks so we figured we'd study together and help each other out.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 09.26.10
Due to some inconvenient schedule changes in Victoria's classes, she is now a bit behind in math class, so she has a crap load of homework she has to catch up on. Plus, her teacher randomly decided to go Africa for two weeks, which didn't help her out much either. So here she sits: at a table in the back room of our church before Burning House, recruiting every engineer, doctor, scientist, any sort of math whiz, or anyone in general she could find who could help her figure out her geometry. I'm pretty sure all of Eastgate had attempted to assist her by the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment