Thursday, September 15, 2011

Update.

A few weeks ago, I was Skyping with a friend of mine from HI and she asked me why I deleted my Facebook.

"The only reason I ever got on was because I take pictures for everyone and that's how I got the photos to them.  But it's a waste of time and there are other ways for people to get my pictures."

"But...but, now I can't stalk you and know what's going on in your life!"

I just stared at her for a few seconds until she realized what she said.

"Oh, right. Or I can just call you and actually talk to you."

"Exactly."


However, I do realize that with the busyness of life, it's hard to just sit down for a good phone call.  Which is why I need to start blogging a bit more.  I never feel like there's anything to write, but even though I forget it sometimes, there are people who like to know what's going on in my life. Even with the stupid things, like the fact that I'm eating curry and watching Doctor Who while I write this.  It doesn't make sense, but some of you people are weird. And I really really appreciate you.

So, those of you who fall into the criteria stated above, I'll try to post more.  I can't promise I'll be interesting or anything..but I will post more. Because I've been told I don't write enough on it. Or something like that.


Anyway, since I last posted, which was like a week ago or something...I have reconciled an issue that's been eating at me for years. Because of that, just in one week, I have seen and experienced grace and redemption in ways I never imagined.  God is incredible and I cannot express how much I love Him. Or how much I appreciate the prayer from some of you.  I love you, as well.

On a lighter note, I've gotten really good grades on all my tests so far.  I have one more to study for.  It's on Monday.  But it's Western Civ and should be cake.  Chocolate cake.

Also, I started student teaching at my studio today..it's a ton of fun.  It really is incredible how much more you learn something when you're teaching it to someone else.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go be a fatty and make myself a Dr. Pepper float.  Because root beer is the devil.  I should probably start packing, too.  I'm going to St. Augustine for the weekend.  My grandma is in town and she's always wanted to see St. Augustine.  I'll probably use that 5hr. drive to knock out a bunch of homework/lesson planning/studying for Monday's test.

Okay, f'real. I'm going now. Time for a Dr. Pepper float, some more Dr. Who, and an evening of packing.

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment