Friday, September 30, 2011

Exhausted.

After class this morning, I met up with some girls from my Spanish class to study for our test on Monday. We have to give a presentation.  I was there for about five hours studying.  I'm burnt out on Spanish for the day.  The girls are cool though.

Once I got home, I turned right around and headed to Tommy Oliver to see the Mosley vs. Bay game since my brother is in the Bay High Band.  It was a pretty pitiful game.  Bay may have a good band, but their football team needs to learn how to play football.  It was like, 35-0.  I don't remember Mosley's exact score.  I just remember that Bay sucks and I was tired.  And that my little brother and his drum line are legit.

Bedtime. 

I'm practically falling asleep as I type.  I need to be up at 6:30/7.  I've got SATs at 8:00.  Pray for me, I'm not good with standardized testing.  This is my second time to take it.  With someone like me, the more times I take it, the better my score will get.  Because I definitely can't get a score I'm happy with on the first try.  (Grumbles.)  Don't think I'm stupid, I just suck at standardized tests.  So just pray I do well.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment