Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The skinny.

It's study time, so I'll make this quick. I said I'd update more, but that really hasn't been happening.  Not really sure how to keep people updated.  Some people have these eloquent blogs that are all organized and frequently posted on. I am not one of those people.
One, I'm not eloquent.
Two, I'm not organized.
And three, I don't even have time to freakin' sleep let alone think of things to write on my blog.

Luckily, I'm not one of those people who do "blog series" or whatever.  Maybe one day when I have time to think and write.  Because I like doing both of those.  But at this moment in time..my "eat, school, work, dance, homework, sometimes sleep" schedule doesn't allow it.  But it's okay.  I like staying busy.  I just gotta stay focused or I'll get overwhelmed.

Anyway, here's the skinny.

1. When you last tuned in, she was headed on her voyage to the distant lands of St. Augustine. (Well, technically I was advertising my dance company's fundraiser, but you know what I mean.  Thanks for helping us out, by the way.  I appreciate you.)  Anyway, St. Augustine was fun.   I really really love that place.  Beautifullll. I made some friends, learned some history, hung out with my grandma, and ate some ridiculously good food. (I'm finding that I sort of like seafood now.)  I would say that I'll post pictures, but I've already done that once and it's too late since my trip. So, I'm not posting pictures.  Sorry.

2. School is going well.  I have all A's in my classes so far.

So far.

I get my grade back for my Western Civ test tomorrow morning.  I hope I did okay.  I was talking to my teacher before class on Monday and he said he could tell I really like history so maybe that means I did well.  Apparently he can tell that from the way I take notes and say stuff in class.  Or something.  I dunno.  (Shrugs shoulders.)  Either way, it means a lot that he takes note of my effort.

Maybe that's stupid, but it does.  I just want to do well in school.

I have a Spanish test tomorrow afternoon and one next week. I have a math test and a government test next week, too.  Oh, and to the guy who sits behind me in government class every Tuesday evening: either open your mind, or shut your mouth.  Kthnx.

3. I'm going to bed now. After I finish studying, that is. I'm really looking forward to dance and bible study tomorrow evening.

Goodnight, love. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment