Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 30.

For some reason, my photo is not uploading.  And I'm just too tired to try and mess with it.
Instead, a synopsis of my day:


I had a talk with my best friend this afternoon that really encouraged me.  I came to realize that in spite of the overwhelming fear I often face, in spite of the discouragement and frustration I often feel, God truly is in control of my situations.

Two of my friends, Rachel and Michael, came over to my house.  Rachel and I haven't hung out with Mike in a long time and it was really good for all of us to catch up.

Later, Rachel and I saw Crazy Stupid Love.  Yes, major chick flick, but I liked it for some reason.  It, too, was a bit encouraging.  A little weird at some points, but it was a cute movie.

However, on our way home, Rachel got a call informing her that a boy from her school was hospitalized after being run over by a car.  All I know is that his name is Jacob and he is going into his junior year.  Be praying for him.



Sidenote: today is National Dance Day.  Just in case you were wondering. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment