Monday, July 11, 2011

3am.

I can't sleep.  Why?  Mainly because my whole family is sharing one small hotel room and my dad's snoring tendencies sound less like a human and more like a tractor with an engine problem.  But I don't think my brain would shut off even if he wasn't snoring.  So I've been up all night killing time by watching Bones reruns.  Because I'm lame.

Now I'm just sleepily blog rambling.

I'm in Atlanta now.  The rest of the week will consist of exploring the city while my dad is at some conference.  Should be fun.

I think I'm going to an aquarium tomorrow.  Also, my godparents met up with us.  Their daughter, my sister's best friend, was going to meet us in St. Augustine last Wednesday but unfortunately, that didn't happen.  I'm glad I get to see the rest of her family, though.

It'll be fun, as there is lots to see and do here, but I'm looking forward to being back home.  I miss Florida and I miss my friends.

It's bedtime.  I think this whole falling asleep at 3am thing is becoming way too regular for me.


-Alligator food.

No comments:

Post a Comment