Monday, May 9, 2011

May 7.

Rachel came in town for the day! After SATs, we took our mothers (and sisters) to a tea shop to celebrate Mom Day.  It was interesting.  Then Rachel and I went to the beach and ate a ton of food.  Rather, I ate a ton of food and she made fun of me for being a fatty. When the day was done, I took her to meet up with the rest of her family so she could head home.  Our battery died.  I'm really not sure what is about the two of us that makes cars just decide to die, but this is like the jillionth time we've had to jump a car.  Actually, it was the second.  I'm just over exaggerating.


It should also be made known that after eight or so years of friendship, I have finally exposed the little jellybear inside of this snarky woman.  Rachel does indeed know how to say the words "I love you."  Though, only after a Twix, a book, and a LotR soundtrack.  It's progress though!

However, I should probably go ahead and start digging my grave.  She is going to kill me for announcing that bit of information.

It was nice knowing all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment