Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27.


Today was the first time I've been paid to take pictures for someone. Typically, I just do it for fun but these guys missed their senior photos and needed them soon.  I'm pretty good friends with their mom and she asked me to take pictures for them.  She is one of the funniest ladies I've ever known. 

Both of these boys are - or were - drummers for the Bay High Band and for some reason, every guy on this planet (including my own little brother) has a man-crush on David, the one on the left.  It's a little creepy. His brother Steven, on the right, can freestyle like nobody's business. He definitely has David beat in the swag department. 

Unfortunately, the only time they could do pictures today was around 1:00pm, so not only was it sweltering hot, but the lighting wasn't as great as it could have been.  We worked with what we had, though, and it ended up being pretty fun.  I still cannot stress how much I love their mother.  I think I might adopt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment