Friday, April 1, 2011

Today.

-Taking yearbook photos of a jillion kids?
Check.
-Dishes? 
Check.
-Clean up from last week's company?  
Check.
-Review stuff I know I missed from yesterday's Spanish test?  
Check.
-Look up prerequisites for FSUPC's Education Program?  
Check.
-Fill out registration form for next semester's classes at GCCC?  
Check.
-Email English Professor about summer classes?  
Check.

-Clean garage?  
Not check.
-Clean pool?  
Not check.
-Catch up with 1.5 weeks' worth of math homework/tests?  
Not check.
-Get over this stupid cold that is gradually getting worse?  
Definitely not check.

My nose is erupting with more snot than Mount Doom erupted with fire after Frodo destroyed the ring.  AND I sound like a boy going through puberty.

That's attractive.

Tonight's gonna be hella busy.  Time for my 3757203976th cup of tea to keep me awake.  No falling asleep at 7pm like last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment