Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sneaky little devil.

So, I am currently in the middle of cleaning my car and I have finally found the source to the awful smell that's been lingering in the air for the past month.  As I'm unloading unnecessary items (mostly stuff my little siblings leave in there), I find a very peculiar item.  I pick it up and examine it, thinking, "what the eff is this?"

It looks like an oversized plastic french-fry.  You know, the kind that come with those pretend kitchen sets for kids.  But then I looked closer and remembered something:

About a month ago, my friend, Rachel, came to visit.  One day, she decided it would be funny to hide cheese sticks in my glove compartment to make my car smell funny.  Yes, she's so clever.  Naturally, I removed them and threw them away.

However.... unbeknownst to me, apparently, she hid one more.  Wayyyyy under the driver's seat.  It's been rotting in my car for over a month now.

I oughta sock that hopscotch in the nose.
(brandishes fist menacingly)

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're an idiot. I can't believe it took you this long to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna spank you in the mouth AND poke you in the back of the head.

    ReplyDelete