Monday, March 21, 2011

Alisa Dawn Tualaulelei,


I cannot describe how much I miss you, girl.  I miss our late night talks, our year-round beach trips, our musubi's and Jamba Juices.  You're my best friend, my counselor, my partner in crime, my mentor, and the one person who never ever stopped believing in me.  You stuck by me in my lowest of times, when literally no one else would.  You saw things in me that I had no idea of myself.  You saw my heart, and you helped me see it, too.  Thank you for the prayers.  Thank you for your patience when I was stubborn and hardheaded.  Thank you for encouraging me to be a better woman.  Thank you for inspiring me to be on fire for Jesus.  I'm not sure you realize the impact you've had on my life, but I just want to say thank you.  God knew I needed you.  I hope I can be the kind of friend that you are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment