Friday, February 11, 2011

La verdict.

Uh-mazing.  Apparently that IS how you make chili. 

Looks like I won't be killing my brother's friends tonight.  Looks like my future husband can rest well knowing that the well-being of his life is in good hands*.  Looks like I'll be eating chili a lot more often.

I think it was the beer.  Yes, definitely the beer.  Beer tastes good in everything.

Rice, too.  Add some rice.  You can't have chili without rice.  It's like a peanut butter sammich without the jelly.  You can't have the PB without the J, man.

I hope there is leftovers.

__________________________________________________________

*ladies, if you're confused at this statement, it's because you haven't yet discovered the ways of the male.  If you want to make it in life with those fuzzy creatures, here's a few things you gotta know:
1) Love them more than you love you.
2) Know how to make chili.
3) Don't ask stupid girly questions.
4) Accept the scruff.
5) Wash their socks.  Because they probably won't.

(places hands back inside jedi-sleeves, nods in a superior fashion, and walks away)

1 comment:

  1. Pahahaha Who are you babysitting?

    DarbyKing

    ReplyDelete