Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday 10.01.10
Yeah, there's really not a whole lot to say about my day.  Or my picture.  This is one of those times you'll just get a picture with no explanation behind it (that will probably be the case more often than not; I'm a junior in high school, so my life really isn't interesting enough to talk about). 

I'm not much of a writer, in case you haven't noticed.  I'm not very good at accurately expressing my feelings, either.  Usually, my writing is just a jumbled mess of something that came falling out of my head and I never give myself time to try to make it coherent.

Even when I say I'm not going to say anything, I end up rambling.  Like now. (rolls eyes)

Oh yeah, and just in case you were wondering: this is a picture of my room..well, part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment